Michael Radtke – Experience
- Thirty-five years in the construction trade.
- Seven years employed as General Manager for roofing and General Contracting firm. Previously, nine years with General Contractor specializing in research, development and application of waterproofing systems for roofing industry.
- Twenty years extensive field experience in management of residential and commercial construction projects, remodels, new construction, roofing, waterproofing and additions to existing structures.
- Thirty years extensive field experience in estimating, inspection and professional consulting services pertaining to construction defects, wind, water, earthquake and disaster-related damage to residential and commercial structures, roofing systems and waterproofing systems.
- Twenty years experience providing professional services as expert witness for insurance claims, construction-related defect cases, arbitration, depositions, appraisals, mediations and trial.
Lists available upon request:
- Current references for recently completed projects
- Existing work in progress
- Professional trade references
Michael Radtke Construction Inc.
OWNER/CONTRACTOR: Michael Radtke
CONTRACTOR LICENSE: B #768164
1st LICENSED: September 2, 1999
CLASSIFICATIONS: B General Building Contractor
No. OF EMPLOYEES: 17